Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Tammy's Testimony











This Testimony was sent to me from Theresa's cousin Tammy. I had the privilege to pray for her! God is Good! A colicky baby named "Elizabeth" was prayed for during the phone call as well and went to sleep! Amen! I commanded emphysema & colic to go in the name of


Jesus! I also spoke, "Shalom" (peace) over both of them! Tammy also prayed for the "Baptism of the Holy Spirit"!


God to do His work through us! Let's let Him!!






Conclusion: Great Day! lol










Hello.


I am writing today because I just wanted to let you know of all the wonderful things that have been happening to me since we spoke.


After praying together for my healing, I feel as if a heavy weight has been lifted from me. I am able to breath easier, and have not had a single panic attack since. I even went over 24 hours without a breathing treatment and didn't realize that I wasn't doing them because I hadn't needed one!! (It's not been uncommon for me to need nonstop treatments with liitle or no relief in the past). This to me is amazing!!! I am so excited. wants


I've also found an unquenchable thirst for God's Word, and have been reading the Bible all morning.


I have found a Church that I will be visiting next Sunday Morning. I just spoke to the Woman's Pastor there, and I am so excited about my visit.


I just wanted to thank you one more time for taking time out of your evening last Sunday to pray and speak with me. And wanted to let you know of all the joy that is in my heart today...


Oh yeah, I looked up the video of How Great is Our God by Louie Gilio. WOW...


You can share this with other's if you wish. I would love nothing more than to shout it to the world.


Have a WONDERFUL day & God Bless You...





God Bless,


Pastor Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment