Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pastor Jon's Sermon Podcast-"God Is Not A Burden"




Serving God should not be a burden! I am not saying that it will not be tough or that you will not be sad or grieved again. What I am saying is that your strength to endure the tough times should come from a real source in your life. That source is Jesus Christ! He has sent us the Comforter! The Holy Spirit was given to the disciples for them to be able to complete their task of spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ and His saving grace! We need to learn how to walk in our Spirit that has been renewed and follow Christ with everything that we are. There is a drive in my Spirit that I can not shut off! I can get discouraged and sad, but as soon as I turn my focus to God and His Word I am lit on fire once again! Let us not be burdened down with thoughts of this world. Let us be set free through a personal relationship with Jesus! It is so much more than you could ever imagine! It is finished! Learn how to walk in a finished work! His burden is light!!


No comments:

Post a Comment